Saturday, September 8, 2007

the RAT!

I was out mowing with the hand mower, my dear husband's job, but he claims there was too much stuff in the area, so when it got to be thigh high, I decided that I had to do something.
He opens the sliding door and there I am mowing and he yells "What are you doing?" Duh. Then he says "Look out for the RAT!" What? " There's a huge RAT! " What? So he points and yells "The RAT! It's coming near you!" What rat? We don't have rats! So I stop mowing and look. It's a chipmunk~ brown and with the bushy tail and the stripes... Just goes to show the difference between someone brought up in an affluent neighborhood in the burbs, and someone brought up rurally....

5 comments:

Tobey said...

Cute Blog Pat!!! I love the "Rat" story!!!

Alison said...

LOL That is really funny!

eponine454 said...

lol...the rat story made me laugh out loud. ha!

Michelle Clark said...

Tag...you're it. Check my blog for details.

Michelle Clark said...

Tag...you're it. Check my blog for details.